11 February, 2008

Right, so I'm not very good at remembering to post...but I can't decide if that's bad or just The Way Things Are.

Regardless, I do need to update you all on What's What here in my corner of the blagosphere. I decided to postpone school for now, being that I have no monies, and that it's not important enough for me to go into debt to get there. Instead, I'm going to keep saving money, and get to work on another kind of dough. I'd like to work more on my baking and candy-making skills (Not for my own consumption, of course). I've been dreaming big with a friend about starting our own bakery/pub (didn't know you could combine those, didja? Well, you can if they're right next door to each other). This (these?) bakery/pub will need some good food, so we're expanding our chefly repertoires. This work has the added benefit of being really, really fun.

If you have any good recipes, please be sure to pass them on!

Here are some from me.

No comments: