20 January, 2007

What, again?

Yes, it's true. It's Snowing!

What has happened to our weather? Are we stealing Snow from some northern state? It's like a miracle- Snow three times in one winter! It's actually Winter! I can't stop using exclamation points! That's how weird this is! And how excited I am! Yay!

In honor of Snow, I present to you...
Five Things I love that are white:
1. SNOW. Of course!
2. Yoghurt. Best late-night (read: ten o'clock) snack ever.
3. Paper- to read of off, to write on, and to cut into clever shapes.
4. Milk. We found someone who has cows. :)
5. Clean sheets that are cold when you first lie down but are so warm in the morning that you don't want to move.

Enough silliness for one night. I'm going to bed- church tomorrow!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Blog. Blog! BLOG!

Kelly said...

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. (Do all Kellys think alike?)