02 March, 2007

Sorry.

Scolded, I repent in dust and ashes.

For the curious, I am still teaching at what Lisa lovingly has termed "The School from Hell". I will not be returning next year. I have, however, tentatively agreed to homeschool three siblings next year. The two oldest are currently in my class. It will pay more, and by that I mean that I'll actually get to EAT the peanuts they poke through the fence.

In other news, we're having fun dancing every Friday night. A big group of us collegiate-types are learning (or relearning, in my case) the waltz and other fun ballrooms dances. For free!

Also, I got this great new book for Christmas (better late than never, eh?)! It's called Deep Comedy, and I am enjoying it quite a bit. Unfortunately, I haven't much time to read.

And for the deep-dark-corners-curious, I am being followed around by not one but two menfolk. One: maybe; the other: not so much. That's all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I was beginning to think you were making us fast for Lent. ;-)

Sounds like your news is good, better, best, and very best! Keeping you in my prayers.

*hugs*

Miss Puritan Chickie said...

Thanks!

....And I'm sorry it took so long for me to post. I'll try to do better. :)